Careers with the Cavalry
The Canberra Cavalry are looking for keen, enthusiastic individuals from our community to join our back office team for Season 2022/23!
Each year, we invite ambitious students to apply for our Summer Internship Program. The program offers placements for part-time or full-time work experience from November through January. The following internships are available for Season 2022/23:
- Social Media
- Sports Media
- Sponsorship (Gameday Activations)
- Event Management
- Graphic Design
All internship applications will require a Resume and a Cover Letter sent to email@example.com for review.
We’re always on the lookout for gameday volunteers throughout the season, specifically to help us with:
- First Aid Officers
- Box Office Assistants
- Scoreboard Assistants
- Ticket Ushers
- Membership Assistants
- Deputy Mascot
If you’re keen to help us out on gameday, we’d love to hear from you via firstname.lastname@example.org.
All interns and volunteers receive great benefits for being part of our family such as:
- 2 x Season Passes + an additional 1 for themselves!
- 1 x 2022/23 Membership Pack
- Invites to Cavalry exclusive events (e.g. Season Launch, Awards Night etc.)
- Meet & Greet opportunities with Cavalry Playing Group
- Special Recognition on Members Appreciation Day
- 20% off the ENTIRE Cavalry merchandise range
Note – Volunteers & Interns are required for at least 75% of our home gamedays in Season 2022/23.